Use Antidupes to find and delete duplicate files of any type in selected locations, filtering specific files (given size, modification date, file type) to delimit the search.
(Note: Android 5 (Lollipop) is supported since version 2.5, in Android 4.4 (KitKat) files can't be deleted from sd card yet)
New in 3.0: Similar image search
---- Quick search (New in version 2.0) ----
Find duplicate files in one click:
- Camera photos or videos.
- Downloaded images, videos and audio.
- Images, video and audio in external storage.
- Search by app (if installed): WhatsApp, Viber and WeChat.
Icon/Thumbnail view for result also added in 2.0.
---- Custom search ----
• Touch "+" icon to create a new search ( + New search ).
• You must supply, at least, a folder to search in.
Directories > Add directory (+) . Activate Recursion to search in sub-folders also.
• Once configured, perform the search with Search now .
Using filters the search can be constrained to scan a subset of all the files inside selected folders, reducing also the time required to complete the process. Only enabled filters are taken into account, which are checked before the application of the duplicate detection method.
• File name/type filter: Allows to scan specific file types based on its extension, such as images (*.jpg,*.png, ...), videos (*.mp4, *.avi, ...), .... Advanced users can also input Java regular expressions.
• File size filter: Process files whose size lies within a given range.
• Modification date filter: Process files modified before or after a specific date.
Criteria refers to the mechanism that considers whether two files are equal or not.
• Same content detection method : Two files are equal if their content is exactly the same.
• Same name detection method : Two files are equal if their names (or part of it) are equal, regardless of content . ("/dir1/photo.jpg" = "/dir2/photo.jpg").
> First characters : Compare only file name first x characters. (Setting it to 3: "three.avi" = "throw.avi").
> Match case : If enabled, "File.pdf" and "file.pdf" will be different.
• Similar images detection method : Two images are equal if they are visually similar.
Result list contains all duplicates found, select the files you want to remove and touch Delete .
To auto-select all files, or all but one in each group, use Auto-select (next to Delete ).
Invert selection ("undo" arrow) selects unselected rows and unselects selected ones.
Exclude (dash) excludes selected files, removing them from the list.
Changes in version 3.0:
- Added: Similar image search
- Added: App settings: Similar image search accuracy & thumbnail size
- Improved: Search by file content speed
- Bug fixes
Copyright (c) 2015 - 2016 Acelsoft
# Third-party software.
- PreferenceFragment.java by Christophe Beyls.
Under Apache License 2.0
- changeloglib by Gabriele Mariotti
- Picasso by Square, Inc
Under BSD 2-Clause License
- JTransforms by Piotr Wendykier
Under BSD License
- jeospatial by Jon Chambers
Antidupes Duplicate Searcher is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-06-02. The program can be installed on Android.
Antidupes Duplicate Searcher (version 3.8) has a file size of 2.10 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.